Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: Conservas Cachopo, SL
Dir. Postal: C / Poza del Moral, 13 28380 Colmenar de Oreja
Telephone: 918 943 232
What types of data do we have and how did we obtain them?
In accordance with the provisions of R.G.P.D., we inform you that all the data obtained will be included in a file under the responsibility of CONSERVAS CACHOPO, SL treatment. The categories of personal data that our company deals with about its customers and suppliers are low-level data. In no case do we treat specially protected data.
All the data we have obtained or directly from you by sending a contact form or the presentation of a commercial offer, contractual proposal, etc. Or through your company by providing identification data and other information necessary to carry out the contractual relationship between the parties. It will be your or your company’s obligation to provide us with updated information in case of modification.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We treat the information provided by interested persons in order to be able to correctly provide our service:
- In the case of commercial actions and marketing, the consent given by the interested party or his legal representative in case the user is minor or incapacitated.
- For accounting, fiscal and administrative procedures, the execution of the contractual or commercial relationship involves the parties or compliance with legal obligations.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
- The data will not be communicated to any third company that intends to use them in their marketing actions, except in cases where you have authorized us to do so.
- The data will be communicated to third parties related to the responsible organization, for the provision of administrative services
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data collected through the different forms of contact and / or information collection, will be kept as long as its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns them or not.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes They were collected. Interested parties may also oppose the processing of their data for any of the purposes mentioned above, bearing in mind that opposing certain treatments may lead to termination of the contract. You can also request the portability of your data to other companies.
- Under certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims, as well as for the exercise of legal obligations that we must comply with.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Our company will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- To exercise your rights contact us through the means provided in the section Who is responsible for the treatment of your data ?, Identifying yourself in an appropriate way.
- You can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Control Authority, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction of your rights on our part.
Protection of user data on the website.
- In accordance with the current Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we inform you that the personal data of the Users of the website will be treated for the treatment activity indicated in each form of data collection of our website by part of the company. Said treatment of your data will be covered in your own consent with the sending of data.
- Likewise, we inform you that except legal obligation or express consent on your part, our company will not transfer your data to third parties, except when it is necessary for some administrative procedure to fulfill the provision of the service or the activity object of the purpose.
- Likewise, the User is informed that at any time he / she can exercise the rights of access, rectification or deletion of data as well as having other rights recognized in this document and regulated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, addressing us at any of our contact addresses.
- On the other hand, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, our company undertakes not to send advertising through electronic mail without have previously obtained the express authorization of the recipient. The User may oppose the sending of advertising by communicating in writing his desire not to receive advertising.
- Security measures
Our company adopts the security levels required by the European and Spanish regulations in force in data protection taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application and the nature, scope, context and treatment purposes described, as well as the risks of variable probability and severity for their rights and freedoms as a person.
- Child data processing
Under the RGPD UE 679/2016 and RD 1720/2007 minors under 14 can give their consent to the contracting of services of the information society, such as filling out a contact form, etc. For data processing of children under 14 years of age, such data collection will always be done under the express consent of the parents or legal guardians.
Occasionally, our company may make changes and corrections in this section of Data Protection Policy for Users, customers and suppliers. Please check this section regularly to see what changes may have occurred and how they may affect you.
This section of Data Protection Policy for Users, Clients and Suppliers provides you in an easily accessible way all the necessary information so that you can know the type of data that you keep about your potential clients, clients and / or suppliers, the purposes pursued, the rights that data protection regulations recognize you as an affected person and how to exercise those rights. Therefore, with the deliberate sending of your personal data through our means of contact and / or with the beginning of the commercial relationship with our company we consider that you acknowledge and accept the processing of your personal data as described in this policy . This personal information will only be used for the purposes for which you have provided it or certain national or regional regulations enable us to do so.
In any case, we must warn you that a refusal on your part to provide certain requested information could hinder the development of the contractual relationship between the parties with possible serious consequences at the time of providing the various benefits contemplated in the commercial contract with the contracting party.
If you have any questions regarding this section of Data Protection Policy for Potential Customers, Customers and Suppliers of our company, please contact the company using the address provided in Section One. Who is responsible for the treatment of your data ?, and we will be happy to assist you and answer the additional questions that you want to ask us.
These Conditions will be governed at all times by the provisions of Spanish and European legislation on the protection of personal data and privacy.